It’s not difficult to fit a Climeleon unit cover. But there’s more to it than you think. For this reason fitting by a heat pump or air-conditioning specialist is required
- If there is not enough space behind the unit, it must be disconnected and moved.
- If the Climeleon unit cover was not fitted above a pebble bed, evacuation with anti-frost protection for the melt water must be provided.
- The refrigerant pipes of the unit must be taken to the outside carefully through an opening between the fins of the Climeleon cover to prevent transmission of vibrations.
- The unit must be placed correctly in the Climeleon cover for a good air flow which is vital for efficient operation.
- The air flow splitter in the Climeleon Wave must be cut to measure exactly.
Would you like to be put in contact with an installer in your region?
Please enter your details here.